Wild Garlic & Asparagus Pesto Genovese Recipe
This product is currently sold out.
Fin’s five step, five min meal for two - £14.00
Wild Garlic & Asparagus Pesto Genovese
Tracks' own two-cheese pesto Genovese*
Your choice of fresh Strozzapreti or Orrechiette pasta
Chopped spring onions
Bunch english asparagus
- In a pan gently fry the asparagus in a little oil or butter, sea salt and black pepper - keep al dente - add a dash of white wine if you’re feeling flash!
- At the same time in a separate pan of salted boiling water cook your Strozzapreti pasta for approx 5min - (keep a little of the water when draining)**
- Remove asparagus from frying pan and chop
- Add drained pasta into asparagus frypan with spring onion and the pesto, mix thoroughly on low heat
- Add back in sliced asparagus. Served topped with shaved parmesan and wild garlic, salt and pepper.
* contains nuts.
** If wanting it a lil’ more saucy use a little of the pasta water to rehydrate your pesto.